The Perfect Strategy For Laying Horses
If you still do not know which Horses To Lay when it comes to betting then you need to read this article. It will go through the stages of how to pick a loser 95% of the time so that you know which Horses To Lay in a race.
We are going to dive in their with our strategy (or one of) so if you do not know what laying is, and do not know what happen when you have placed a lay bet on a horse, then get searching the website for an explanation, this article is solely the strategy you will use to pick your selections.
So here is the method to know which horses to lay!
1. First of all, you need to go to the race card of the race you are currently looking at. The best way to do this is to go to Racing Post and get the card up on there as we will be using some of the information Racing Post gives us.[private]
2. Now you want to sort them in order of Racing Post Rating. This is the last column on the card that reads RPR. Click this and it will order it for you. You now want to only concentrate on the bottom 5 of these. In the above race, it would be horses 8, 6, 5, 9, 10 and these would be the horses to lay so far. But we want to lower our risk even more.
3. You now want to look at the Official Ranking of these horses. To do this, you need to look at the column with OR at the top. You want to now just look at the three horses (out of your five) with the lowest. In this case, it would be horses 6, 9, 10.
4. Now you have 3 potential horses to lay. But we still want to reduce that risk.
5. One problem with laying horses is the liability. If you lay a horse at 11.5 with £10 then you could win £10 but your liability in this bet is £105… A lot! So now you want to look at these 3 horses and if either of them have odds of anywhere lower than 4.0 then you have found horses to lay. [/private]
6. If more than one of these horses matches your selection then you could either pick one, discard the race or dutch lay them.
Hopefully now you will have ideas flowing and you will know exactly what to do when it comes to picking Horses To Lay on Betfair.