Laying the Draw on Football Basics
Laying the Draw is a well-known method that a lot of people know about but there are some basic principals that you must abide by if you want to succeed at Laying the Draw. Do not just dive in there and think, “OK, I will just lay the draw on every match going”. You need to be selective with the matches you choose.
The Criteria and Basics of Laying the Draw:
1. You need to select games where there is a definite favourite. This is so that one of the teams is highly likely to score so that you can easily green up in the trading of the games. Stick to the following odds to ensure that it is easy to trade out and profit no matter what:
– The favourite’s odds must be lower than 2.5
– The non-favourite’s odds must be higher than 5.0
– The draw odds must be between 3.0 and 5.0
2. Remember the fact of:
Laying The Draw – Back High/Lay Low
Therefore, if you lay the draw at 6.0, then it is going to be harder to back later on during the game. Therefore, stick to the odds of 3.0 to 5.0 for laying the draw as this will make it easier to green up.
3. Look at the form of the two teams that you are considering to lay. If they have had any 0-0 draws then you will ignore them. If they have had draws but with goals, then it doesn’t matter. You can still lay the draw on these.
So what exactly do you have to do: It’s simple. Lay at one price, wait for a goal to be scored, the price will increase and you then back the draw meaning you have greened up, hence made a profit.
To get a complete guide on Laying The Draw completely FREE click here >Laying The Draw Football System